- Create schedules, tasks, and milestones
- Link and constrain tasks
- Assign tasks and create disciplines
- Create and use schedule templates
- Create and link to workflows
- Create a phase gate process
- Manage user permissions
- Manage deliverables
- Create reports and dashboards
- Use the notification and subscription wizard
The Teamcenter Schedule Manager course provides instruction on how to use the Teamcenter Schedule Manager software in three main focus areas: Schedule Management; Resource Management; and Teamcenter Integration. Concepts and procedures for creating schedules, milestones, and tasks, assigning resource to tasks, and integrating with other applications for workflows, phase gate, and reports, are taught in this course.
In order to provide a high quality education experience to our customers, all students must meet the prerequisites before taking the class.
- Usint Teamcenter course –TR6510 – or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Adminstration course TR6530 App and Data Model Administration, or equivalent experience with workflow, permissions, and BMIDE.
- Familiarity with basic Windows operating system commands